The 16th International heat Pipe Conference (IHPC) will be held in Lyon (France), May 20 to 24, 2012. This conference focuses on topics related to heat pipe science and technology. It provides a forum for exchange of up-to-date information and experiences among scientists and engineers from around the world. The 16th IHPC is organised jointly by five French laboratories, all of them widely recognized for their work on heat pipes.
- CETHIL, INSA de Lyon (UMR5008 CNRS, INSA de Lyon, Univ. Lyon 1)
- Institut PPrime (UPR3346 CNRS, Université de Poitiers, ENSMA), Poitiers
- IUSTI (UMR 6595 CNRS, Université de Provence, Université de la Méditerrannée), Marseille
- IMFT (UMR5502 CNRS, INPT, Université Toulouse 3), Toulouse
- LAPLACE (UMR5213 CNRS, INPT, Université Paul Sabatier), Toulouse
These laboratories are linked through a national thematic network on phase-change systems for thermal management (GdR SyReDOSSI), established by CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research)
The organisers are grateful to the Thales group , to the ATHERM company and to EHP (Euro Heat Pipe) and to Calyos for their financial support for the organisation of 16IHPC.
The organisers also express their gratitude to Région Rhône-Alpes for its financial support for the preparation of the conference proceedings.
NEW : FINAL PROGRAM
The final program is to be downloaded by clicking here.
The final program will be distributed under the form of a paper document with the participant briefcase that will also include the conference proceedings pre-prints on the first day of the conference at the registration desk.
- September 15, 2011: Abstract submission
- November 15, 2011: Abstract acceptance notification
- March 5, 2012: Final paper submission
- March 31, 2012: Notification of full paper acceptance
- May 20 (Sunday) - Thursday 24, 2012: Conference
Registration will start on Sunday, May 20, at 5:00pm at hotel des congres and will be followed by the welcome party at 7:30pm in an outbuilding of the hotel des Congrès named "Mix City". (cf. "Venue-accommodation").
Prof. Jocelyn BONJOUR
INSA de Lyon
Phone:+33 4 72 43 64 27
Fax:+33 4 72 43 88 11
The 16IHPC is organized under the coordination of the Committee on International Heat Pipe Conference, this conference being the next in a series spanning almost 40 years.
||Palo Alto, CA, USA
||Albuquerque, NM, USA
||Clemson, SC, USA